Gender Identity Workshop: Managing the Maze | Recordings
Speaker: Dr. Tamara Gray
Duration: 3 hours
Description: The gender discussion is a tangled web of language, politics, semantics, and values. Learn how to navigate the topic as a Muslim in this day and age. This workshop will address issues of transgender, gender transmorphism, and gender identity, as well as issues of sexual orientation. This workshop will combine perspectives of fiqh and aqidah as well as practical advice for Muslim mothers, teachers, community leaders, and activists as well as individuals and students.
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the live class, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
- Students should be women above the age of 17.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year from the date of the workshop.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
Contact: For inquiries, contact email@example.com
Registration Options: Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies. Then choose one of the registration options below.