Spiritual Abuse Workshop | Recordings
Spiritual abuse is a serious problem in our communities. Men, women, and children are all vulnerable. Oftentimes, those involved are not sure what constitutes an unhealthy student and teacher relationship and how to stay professional, yet engaged. This webinar will equip attendees with the knowledge of what spiritual abuse really means and how we can become preventative, both as students and as teachers. Our 7 speakers explore the nuances of spiritual abuse, preventative measures, guidelines for parents whose children are in the process of religious and spiritual development, and what the ideal student and teacher relationship has been according to the Sunnah of our beloved Messenger.
Speakers & Topics:
- Ustadha Sana Mohiuddin: Protecting our Children
- Ustadha Zaynab Ansari: Protection from Spiritual Abuse
- Ustadha Ieasha Prime: The Sunnah Relationship
- Anse Tamara Gray: Teacher's Guide: How to Establish Relationships & Set Boundaries
- Dr. Ingrid Mattson: Understanding Spiritual Abuse
- Salma Abugideiri, LPC: Help for Victims
- Shaykh Rami Nsour: A Community's Responsibility
Registration Fee: $25.00
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Recordings will be available for registered students until December 2021.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email email@example.com