Superwomen One and All: Finding My Powers, Avoiding My Kryptonite, Reaching for Karamāt
Course Category: Social Science | Level 1 Course
Course Code: SSC 102
Instructor: Anse Dr. Tamara Gray
Duration: 14 weeks
Course Dates: January 17 - May 8, 2023
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm CST
Daylight savings time will begin in the United States on Sunday, March 12, 2023. Depending on where you live, this may or may not affect your class timing. In countries where DST is not applied at all, class will be one hour earlier starting March 12.
Based on the historical information learned in SSC101 about superwomen in history, this course explores how each one of us can discover and nurture our own superpowers and identify and avoid our kryptonite. SSC101 is not required as students will have some exposure in this class to superwomen of the past and present. We will also discuss karamāt and the path to becoming of the people of karama.
- Designed in an easy to follow format.
- Interactive Q&A
- 11 one-hour live classes
- Recordings available until end of term
Live attendance is recommended whenever possible for the best learning experience. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students who cannot attend live.
Students will have access to course forums, recordings, and files until June 18, 2023.
Students should be women above the age of 17.
Students are expected to attend the online lectures, complete one or more weekly assignments, complete a term paper, and submit a final exam.
This is an online course so students will need:
- Access to internet with an internet speed of at least 2 Mbps recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation.
- To access the live class and recordings, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
Text: No textbook is required for this course
Registration Fee: Non-refundable, non-transferable
- $125.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- $20.00 late registration fee on January 14th (if seats are available)
- Additional $5.00 auditing fee.
Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies. Then choose one of the registration options below.
Contact: For inquiries, contact email@example.com