Poetry Webinar: How do I Write Thee? Let Me Learn the Ways
Anse Najiyah Maxfield, Fariha Tayyab & Michelle Marie
A short webinar brought to us by Daybreak Press celebrating International Poetry Month. The webinar will be broken into 3 segments. The first segment will be on performance poetry with tips and tricks on how to bring your poetry from the page to spoken word. The second segment will be an interactive writing workshop focusing on poetic devices. The final segment will help writers explore publishing options.
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the recording, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the AdobeConnect app.
- Live attendance is recommended for best experience. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year from the start of the workshop.
No textbook is required for this workshop.
Registration fee: $25.00
- Participants should be women above the age of 17.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions for one year from the start of the workshop.
- Scholarships and installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Ribaat Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email email@example.com