Marriage Workshop | July 2022
Speaker: Dr. Tamara Gray & panel
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
This exclusive Ribaat one-stop workshop will walk you through the steps to create and cultivate a positive marital relationship. With 7 speakers and topics, learn to live in tranquility and transition through the different phases of marriage with maturity and grace. For those:
- on the lookout for a suitor
- the engaged
- the newlyweds
- the happily married
- the not-so-happily married
- and everyone in between.
- Have you hit a rough patch and could use some advice on smoothing it out?
- Do you need to know what to include in your marriage contract before you head to the masjid?
- Looking for marriage tips on everything from communication to kids to in-laws?
Marriage is an incredible journey that requires love, compassion, and spiritual growth. Join Dr. Tamara Gray and a panel of female scholars and learned teachers to help create and re-build the foundation of your marriage.
Learn from women who have, first and foremost, understood their relationship with Allah, have walked the walk, and can guide your steps - down the aisle and beyond.
Finding a Husband
Muslim marriage services, family connections, meeting people, putting the word out, and tips for finding a suitable match
Negotiating a Marriage
Mahr, prenuptial contract, premarital counseling, and legal issues
Wedding, culture differences, and honeymoon ideas on a budget
Adjusting to another person and fiqh of marital intimacy
A Happy Marriage
Communication, kids, and in-laws
Keeping it together
Divorce: A Clean Break
Law, shar’, joy, and grief
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the live workshop, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
- Headphones, camera and microphone will be required for in-class participation.
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration fee does not include the cost of the course materials.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until February 2023.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Ribaat Registration Fees & Policies
Registration fee: $100.00
Contact: For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org