Marriage Workshop | Recordings
Speaker: Dr. Tamara Gray & panel
Duration: 7 hours
This exclusive Ribaat one-stop workshop will walk you through the steps to create and cultivate a positive marital relationship. With 7 speakers and topics, learn to live in tranquility and transition through the different phases of marriage with maturity and grace. For those:
- on the lookout for a suitor
- the engaged
- the newlyweds
- the happily married
- the not-so-happily married
- and everyone in between.
- Have you hit a rough patch and could use some advice on smoothing it out?
- Do you need to know what to include in your marriage contract before you head to the masjid?
- Looking for marriage tips on everything from communication to kids to in-laws?
Marriage is an incredible journey that requires love, compassion, and spiritual growth. Join Dr. Tamara Gray and a panel of female scholars and learned teachers to help create and re-build the foundation of your marriage.
Learn from women who have, first and foremost, understood their relationship with Allah, have walked the walk, and can guide your steps - down the aisle and beyond.
Finding a Spouse: Muslim marriage apps, family connections, meeting people, puttino the word out - Tawakaltu Busari
Negotiating a Marriage - Anse Tamara Gray
Happy Days: Weddings, Culture Differences & Honeymoons. Interview panel with Anse Tamara Gray, Anse Farhana Yunus & Deeqa Hasan
Divorce, a Clean Break: law, shar’, joy, and grief - Ustadha Kaltun Karani
Nurture Your Marriage by Nurturing Yourself: Expectations, Healthy Boundaries, and Autonomy - Megan Wyatt
A Happy Marriage: Communication, Kids, & In-laws - Anse Tamara Gray
Difficult Times: Keeping it Together - Anse Sana Mohiuddin
This is an online workshop recording so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration fee does not include the cost of the course materials.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions for 1 year.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Ribaat Registration Fees & Policies
Registration fee: $100.00
Contact: For inquiries, email email@example.com