The Prophet ﷺ Speaks: Selected Hadith
Course Category: Hadith | Level 1 Course
Course Code: HAD 101
Instructor: Anse Kiashe Pugh
Course Dates: September 17 - December 17
Time: 7:00 - 8:00 pm CST
Daylight savings time will end in the United States on Sunday, November 5, 2023. Depending on where you live, this may or may not affect your class timing. In countries where DST is not applied at all, class will be one hour later starting November 5.
This is an introductory course that takes the learner into the profundity of the Prophetic Teachings, helping us position ourselves as humble listeners. The focus will be on how to learn from the Hadiths in a holistic manner and how to appreciate the great Guidance they offer.
Live attendance is recommended whenever possible for the best learning experience. Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students who cannot attend live.
Students will have access to course forums, recordings, and files until January 15, 2024.
Students should be women above the age of 17.
Students are expected to attend the online lectures, complete one or more weekly assignments, complete a term project, and review and sit for a mid-term and a final exam.
This is an online course so students will need:
- Access to internet with an internet speed of at least 2 Mbps recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation.
- To access the live class and recordings, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
Text: No textbook required.
Students are responsible for ordering their textbooks before the start of class. Ribaat textbooks are available to enrolled students at a discounted rate through Rabata Bookshop. Once enrolled, students will have access to the discount code through the course forum.
Registration Fee: Non-refundable, non-transferable
- $125.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- $20.00 late registration fee on September 8th (if seats are available)
- Additional $5.00 auditing fee.
Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies. Then choose one of the registration options below.
Contact: For inquiries, contact email@example.com