The World of Papers & Essays: A Crash Course for Returning to Schoolwork
Instructor: Anse Afshan Malik
Duration: 4 hours
Description: This 2-session workshop will provide new or returning students an easy way to adapt to the requirements for papers and essays that are assigned in their courses. From the actual format of the paper, figuring out where to find information and even how to cite references within the paper and on a bibliography page - this workshop is a quick and straight-forward way to fall right back into the world of academic writing. Students will learn different writing styles and techniques, engage in writing exercises and have their questions answered.
Day 1 - Brainstorming, Research, Formatting
Day 2 - Content, Citations and Bibliography
- This is an online course so students will need access to reliable internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone will be required for in-class participation.
- Live classes can be viewed on a computer or handheld device using the Zoom app.
Registration Fee: $35.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- Students should be women above the age of 17.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year from the date of the workshop.
- Installment plans and scholarships are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org