Marketing Bullseye: Author Branding and Book Marketing
Speakers: Sudduf Wyne, Eamaan Rabbat & Umeda Islamova
Duration: 3 hours
Description: Are you an author who struggles to market her work? Have you wondered how to bridge the gap between your work and the readers who could benefit from it? Daybreak Press' Marketing Bullseye webinar can help you build that bridge and set out to cross. With modules on Marketing with Intention, Cultivating your Brand, and Social Media Success, this workshop will leave you with concrete steps to take on your journey to best-sellerhood.
*Sudduf Wyne, an Intentional Business Coach, will help authors begin their marketing on solid spiritual ground, in ways that will bring on the barakah.
*Eamaan Rabbat, who holds a Bachelor’s in Communications and a Master’s in Educational Leadership, will focus on making authors identity memorable to readers and retailers alike by cultivating their brand.
*Umeda Islamova will draw from her experience in marketing a global online brand to cut through the confusion and walk authors through designing a successful and engaging social media strategy.
Join us for this workshop and prepare to sweep your readers off their feet!
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the recordings, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
Registration Fee: $30.00
- Students should be women above the age of 17.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year from the date of the workshop.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
Contact: For inquiries, contact email@example.com
Registration Options: Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies.