The Andrea Scholarship Fund awards one convert Muslim woman each academic year a complete scholarship to enroll in the Ribaat Teacher Certification.
Click here for Ribaat Teacher Certification Course Requirements.
Approved applicants will be awarded full tuition for all required courses, all required textbooks, as well as travel and registration expenses to attend one Ribaat Retreat.
Applications accepted from May 8 to August 15, 2023
The successful candidate will be announced September 1st and will begin her courses in the Fall Term September, 2023.
Who Can Apply
- Convert Muslim women over age 21
Application and documents must be submitted on the Ribaat Academic Institute Andrea Scholarship Fund Application forum. Users need to create a Ribaat account and enroll in the course. Enrollment is free.
Required documents include:
- a completed application form
- college transcript or current college/university GPA
- Ribaat transcript
- application essay
- two letters of recommendation
- MBTI personality type assessment
Interview with the Andrea Scholarship Committee
- Finalists will be invited to an interview once all documents are received and approved
Requirements to retain the Andrea Scholarship
- Maintain continuous enrollment in the certification track each term
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Pass all required courses. For incomplete courses, the applicant will need to re-enroll and pay the full registration fee for that course.
- Complete the certification within 5 years
Click here to Donate to the Andrea Scholarship Fund
For questions, email email@example.com.