"Is My Period Over?" Workshop | Recordings
Join today's female scholars to discuss the often asked fiqh question, "Is my period over?"
This can often be a confusing issue, and Ribaat is here to provide you with an interactive workshop including lessons from four different madhabs regarding the female menstrual cycle - everything from determining how to navigate your cycles to nourishing the soul during the different menstruating phases of a woman's life.
Learn from the women who've walked the walk and handled the real issues regarding the circumstances surrounding our periods.
Speakers & Topics:
- Anse Shehnaz Karim - Spiritual Connectivity during Menstruation
- Anse Marah Dahman - Insight on Periods with Shafi'i Fiqh
- Ustadha Farzana Chowdhury - Insight on Periods with Hanafi Fiqh
- Dr. Haifaa Younis - Insight on Periods with Hanbali Fiqh
- Ustadha Mona Elzankaly - Insight on Periods with Maliki Fiqh
- Anse Tamara Gray - Closing activity and a short halaqa
Registration Fee: $25
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students until December 2021.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Click here for Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org