Navigating Death Workshop | Recordings
Instructor: Anse Raghad Bushnaq
Duration: 3.5 hours
Are you prepared for the day you are asked to wash the body of your beloved friend, family member, or neighbor? Do you know anyone prepared to wash you? We invite you to be prepared.
This workshop will cover the how-tos of ghusl of the dead, the rites of janazah, the etiquette of mourning the deceased, and the writing of a will. The transition from this life to the next is a reality we all must deal with, and which has its own rituals and rules.
Join us for this special Ribaat workshop and learn what every Muslim needs to know about dealing with death from an Islamic perspective.
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the recordings, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the ZOOM app.
- A doll or teddy bear and 5 pieces of sheets or towels.
Registration fee: $30.00
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Ribaat Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email email@example.com