Tajwid 5 Juzu' Certification
Course Category: Tajwid
Course Code: TAJ 405
Instructor: Ribaat Tajwid Teachers
- Students should be women above the age of 17.
- TAJ 101 & 102: “Quran Fluency Parts 1 & 2”.
- TAJ 201: “Tajwīd Part 1: Letters & Phonetics”.
- TAJ 202: “Tajwīd Part 2: Rules & the Rhythm of Recitation”
- TAJ 301: “Quran Khitmah Project”
- ARA 100: “Introduction to Arabic”
- Arabic Level 1: ARA 101, 102, 103, 104
- Arabic Level 2: ARA 201, 202, 203, 204
- Ability to read the Holy Quran fluently with full application of the rules of tajwīd and few errors.
- Knowledge of the points of articulation (makhārij), letter attributes (ṣifāt), and all tajwīd rules.
Placement: New students in the Ribaat Tajwīd Program should complete an assessment with a tajwīd assessor. Based on that, they will receive a recommendation on the best course to start with. To arrange an appointment, kindly email email@example.com, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible inshallah.
Course Description: Through this program, students will work individually with their instructors to memorize and recite the last five Juzu' of the Quran and recite it to a tajwīd teacher. Each student will be paired with a certified tajwīd teacher online, with whom she will work one-on-one. Students will receive the certification after reciting the last 100 pages of the Holy Quran from memory with full tajwīd and passed an oral assessment.
This is an online course so students will need:
- Access to internet with an internet speed of at least 2 Mbps recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone may be required for in-class participation.
- To access the live class and recordings, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the Zoom app.
Registration Fee: Non-refundable, non-transferable
- $400.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- $20.00 late registration fee after January 14th (if seats are available)
- Auditing is not available for this course
Text: Medium to large sized Holy Quran in Arabic script
Students are responsible for ordering their textbooks before the start of class. Ribaat textbooks are available to enrolled students at a discounted rate through Daybreak Press Global Bookshop. Once enrolled, students will have access to the discount code through the course forum.
Contact: For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Options: Before enrolling, please read the Registration Fees & Policies. Then choose one of the registration options below.