Speed Reading Workshop | November 2022
Instructor: Anse Maria Shukri
Dates: November 11, 12 , 13
Timing: 9:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Length: 3 days (approximately 6 hours)
Description: Speed reading is a combination of several techniques to enhance one's reading and comprehension abilities. Ribaat is honored to present this exclusive workshop with a highly qualified and leading professional coach, Anse Maria Shukri. This workshop is ideal for anyone - casual readers to professionals and academics who want to improve their quality of work and intellect. By the end of this course, students will be able to read a book in one sitting.
With continued practice and application of her advice, students of Coach Maria have been able to reach speeds of up to 4,000 words per minute.
- Classes live approximately 2 hours each. Live attendance is required for full benefit. Students will need to be on camera.
- This is an online course so students will need access to internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- To access the live class, students will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with the ZOOM app.
- Headphones, camera and microphone will be required for in-class participation.
Registration fee: $100.00 (Limited seats)
- Students should be women above the age of 17
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration fee does not include the cost of the course materials.
- Registered students will have access to the forum and recordings of sessions until February 2023.
- Installment plans are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Ribaat Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, email email@example.com