Writing Webinar: Connecting with Your Audience
Instructor: Panel of Speakers
Duration: 3 hours
Description: In this webinar, three seasoned authors who have built active communities will share different methods of cultivating and serving one’s audience. Celebrated poet Tumkeen (“Breathe”) will teach attendees how to identify and reach their audience, award-winning author Dr. Saadia Mian (“The Crowning Venture”) will share ways to develop that connection, and award-winning author Tayyaba Syed will focus on nurturing and serving one’s audiencd through creative experiences. Learn how to keep in touch with your readers after they close your books!
- This is an online course so students will need access to reliable internet. An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is recommended for best performance.
- Headphones, camera and microphone will be required for in-class participation.
- Live classes can be viewed on a computer or handheld device using the Zoom app.
Registration Fee: $30.00 (not including the cost of the course materials)
- Students should be women above the age of 17.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available for registered students for one year from the date of the workshop.
- Installment plans and scholarships are not available for this workshop.
- Before enrolling, please read the full Registration Fees & Policies
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org